- Issue Time
The use of bamboo toothpicks can remove food residues, but if used improperly, it will damage the health of the teeth. This article will specifically introduce the precautions for using bamboo toothpicks.
When people chew food, a small amount of fibrous food (such as leeks, lean meat, etc.) is often stuffed in the gap between the teeth, which will make people feel uncomfortable, and the food residue stuffed in the teeth will degenerate. It is easy to cause bacterial infection and cause gum or root disease.
Therefore, many people have the habit of using bamboo toothpicks to floss their teeth after meals. However, improper use of bamboo toothpicks can damage the teeth. The followings are the precautions for using bamboo toothpicks.
1. When using bamboo toothpicks to pick teeth, place the tip of the toothpick on the surface of the tooth and slowly extend it into the gap between the teeth along the surface of the tooth. Apply force to the occlusal surface of the teeth, that is, the upper teeth are picked up and outside, and the lower teeth are picked up and outside.
You can also push the food residue to the tongue and rinse your mouth with water. Do not damage your gums or teeth. If your gums bleed, you can rinse them with cold water for a while.
2. A variety of bacteria and viruses are attached to toothpicks that are not strictly disinfected or used. These bacteria and viruses may enter the human body during flossing. The gums are very delicate, and the surface of the gums may be damaged when flossing. Bacteria will take the opportunity to enter and cause inflammation of the gums. Therefore, you must use clean and high-quality toothpicks.
3. Although the surface of some toothpicks is polished, if we observe through a magnifying glass, we can see that there are rough protrusions on the surface of the toothpicks. Using this kind of toothpicks to remove food residues can easily damage the gums and cause bleeding and inflammation of the gums.
Therefore, bamboo toothpicks need to be difficult to break, with a smooth tip and no burrs on the surface, so as to reduce the damage to the gum tissue during flossing. Bamboo toothpicks manufactured by Bamboomake are exquisite in craftsmanship, and the surface of the toothpicks is smooth, allowing users to use them safely.
4. Too much force during using bamboo toothpicks may damage the gap between the teeth because this will expand the gap between the teeth and cause periodontal disease.
5. Don't use toothpicks to pick your teeth frequently, it will easily damage the enamel. The tooth surface is covered with a layer of enamel, which protects the teeth, but the enamel at the root of the tooth is very thin. Frequent using toothpicks will wear the enamel, and the tooth will lose its protection and become very sensitive.
Pay attention to the above items when using bamboo toothpicks to prevent damage to your teeth. If you want to learn more about bamboo toothpicks and solutions after reading the above, you can contact us for professional solutions.
As a professional manufacturer of bamboo tableware, we have always been committed to providing customers with green and environmentally friendly kitchen solutions. We have an experienced manufacturing team and a complete management system, and strict quality control is carried out in terms of product selection and production. We can also provide corresponding customized services according to the diverse needs of customers. If you are interested in our bamboo utensils, please contact us immediately!